Contact Canyon Cares if you:
– have a culvert that needs to be opened up or a trench dug to divert water around your home
– need help to move furniture or remove carpet from your basement
– need food, medicine, supplies or mail brought to you
– need childcare to help through longer commutes or different schedules
– need a ride to town (one way or round trip)
– need a bit of gasoline to make sure you can make it to the gas station.
– drinking water, or a place to refill water jugs
Whatever the case may be, if you have a need, please don’t be afraid to ask for it, even if it’s not listed above. If we don’t know of the need, we won’t be able to fulfill it.